
Hi everyone! Less than a week to go and we'll be in Korea!!!
Here is the map we promised post. Daddy got it from Google Earth. It shows a picture of Korea from really high up in space. Daddy added red balloons with numbers to show you where we are going on our trip. Here is where we are going:
1. First we fly to Seoul, the capital of Korea. We spend a few days visiting all the cool things to see there: ancient palaces, folk villages, stores and parks. I want to buy a new hanbok as my first one is too small now.
2. Then we drive (in a bus I think) across Korea to a place called Jinju (kind of like my name!). It is in the southeast part of the country near the big seaside city of Busan. At Jinju we'll spend a couple of days seeing more neat things. I'm really looking forward to the bus ride across Korea, seeing the countryside. In the books about Korea that we've been looking at there are pictures of mountains, farm fields, villages, cities, Bhuddist Temples, National Parks and lots more. I'll get Daddy to take lots of pictures so I can show you when we get back.
3. Next we drive to Mokpo, a seaside city on the southwest coast. I think we'll see big ships there and lots of seafood. Mmmm good!
4. Then we take a short flight to the island of Jeju. They call it the Hawaii of Korea. It is supposed to be nice and warm there with cool tropical plants and even old volcanoes. After a couple of days there we fly back to Seoul to spend a couple more days before coming home.
Whew! What a trip! Can't wait. Mom and Dad have lots to do before we go. This will be a busy week for us. It has been really nice and warm here this weekend. We have been playing and working (at least Mom and Dad) outside. This afternoon I have 2 birthday parties to go to. Fun!!! Well better get going. We'll try to write again before we go on our big trip.
Bye and love to you all!
Jin
p.s. Lili says "Hi" too! I'm having a nap so Daddy is finishing this off for us. Look for more photos on the right side of the blog.
1 comment:
Your trip sounds SO fun!
I am happy that you got to go to Korea, next time though can you make a stop here, I want to see you guys again! Plus you have to meet BABY Keara, to see who is wearing all your old clothes!
Post a Comment