Hi everyone! 
Jin here, and I have really big news to tell you about. Mommy and Daddy just told us that we are going to Korea! Really!!! We are going for a 2 week trip there on something called the Motherand Tour. This trip is organized by the same group that runs the Korean cultural camp that we go to every summer. The camp is lots of fun and I bet this trip will be too. Lili and I are so excited! I can't wait to show my sister where I am from. I will ask my Daddy to try and put a map of Korea on our blog so we can show you where we are going. In the mean time here, is a picture Daddy took of me and my friends, Daisy, Rudy and Buddy. It was Daisy's birthday today, so we got dressed up as Princesses. Buddy has already been to Korea. Mommy and Daddy sent him to me when I was just a baby. He is excited about going on the trip too!

Jin here, and I have really big news to tell you about. Mommy and Daddy just told us that we are going to Korea! Really!!! We are going for a 2 week trip there on something called the Motherand Tour. This trip is organized by the same group that runs the Korean cultural camp that we go to every summer. The camp is lots of fun and I bet this trip will be too. Lili and I are so excited! I can't wait to show my sister where I am from. I will ask my Daddy to try and put a map of Korea on our blog so we can show you where we are going. In the mean time here, is a picture Daddy took of me and my friends, Daisy, Rudy and Buddy. It was Daisy's birthday today, so we got dressed up as Princesses. Buddy has already been to Korea. Mommy and Daddy sent him to me when I was just a baby. He is excited about going on the trip too!
Well better go now. We'll tell you more about our trip later.
Love,
Jin
2 comments:
Wow, congratulations you guys!!! You guys must be sooo excited. Will love to hear all about it when you guys get back, don't forget to take lots of pictures.
H, D, K & H
Thats SO neat!
That sounds like a really fun family vacation! I hope you have a stay over night in Vancouver on your way back, so we can get a visit! :D:D:D
I am so excited to see all your pictures from your trip!
Post a Comment