
I am now 3! Yipee! Bring on the terrific threes! I can't wait (and neither can mom and dad). I got to wear a special birthday crown all day at day care and we all got to eat birthday cupcakes there. When I got home there were lots of presents waiting for me. The best present of all was my very baby doll. Mommy made it for me and it looks just like Jin's Daisy. They are sisters too! Mommy made a special birthday cake for me too (see the picture!). It was mmmmm good. One of my favourite movies has lots of dinosaurs in it including these "sharp teeth". I've got pretty sharp teeth too. Roooooar!!!!

It is still pretty cold here, but was nice enough last weekend Daddy to take us out for a toboggan ride.
Well better sign off for now. Friday night is pizza and movie night. We are going to watch my favourite Cinderella. Yeah!!!
Bye and love,
Lili (and big sis'Jin)
p.s. thanks for the comments
1 comment:
Happy Birthday LILI~
I love your cake!!! Is it ever neat!!! Three years old, it just seems like yesterday we were meeting you at the airport here in Vancouver, for your first time in Canada! Hurray!!! Happy Birthday, I hope you can come for a visit here soon! And we can see how much you have grown! :D
Post a Comment